British writer Tom Vowler's story collection, The Method, won the Scott Prize and the Edge Hill Readers' Prize, and his novels include What Lies Within and That Dark Remembered Day. He is an Arvon tutor and has a PhD in creative writing. Represented by Brotherstone Creative Management, Tom is the short fiction editor with Unthank Books, and is an all-rounder for the Authors Cricket XI. His second collection of stories, Dazzling the Gods, is out now.
Vowler is not afraid to be new, to be dangerous with it and flaunt his talent.
THE SHORT REVIEW
News / Events
- Want me to edit your novel / story collection. Click here.
- 'Time to Write' - Spring retreat at stunning location in Cornwall
- Interviewed in The Lonely Crowd. Read here.
- 'The Old Woman and the Sea' - in Banshee #7.
- Shortlisted for the 2017 Commonwealth Prize.
- 'Lucca' - story in The Lonely Crowd. Listen here.
- Reading: 'An Arrangement' - listen here.
- 'Blowhole' - story in Unthology 10.
- 'Scene Forty-Seven' - flash fiction in the Wales Arts Review.
- 'The Twice Drowned Woman' - story in The Manchester Review.
- 'P is for Peregrine' - essay in the Wales Arts Review.
- 'Art as response to atrocity' - on writing 'The Grandmaster of Gaza'.
- 'At the Musée d'Orsay' in The Southword Journal. Click here to read.